Saturday, October 14, 2006

Beachside encounter

I wandered down to the beach, a quiet cove surrounded by rocky walls. It was little used and I knew that I would get a chance to think there. I passed through the partially hidden entrance way, a smooth slope concealed within the trees. Turning to my right, I stepped onto the warm sand. Dusk was falling but it was still pleasant weather for relaxing in. Looking about, I noticed a soft towel of a deep blue and a beach bag sitting to the left side of the sand. Clearly, someone had left them there from the day. I decided to ignore them, and took a seat on my usual rock to the other side.

Several minutes later, I noticed a shape gliding towards the beach, as it got closer, I realised that it was a human head, but I could only make out the graceful strokes being made from the distance. As it got closer, I drew in a sharp breath as I realised I was looking upon a beautiful asian woman, wth shoulder-length brown hair and a body most women would kill for. She stood up as she could and walked towards the beach. As she did, I got a closer look: she wore a metallic green bikini that did wonders for her young breasts.

The woman grabbed her stuff and then walked over to me. Politely, she asked "Would you mind looking the other way? I need to change into my clothes, and this beach is usually empty." My heart quickened at the thought and my cock began to inflate, but sank again when I realised that she would probably retreat to the other side of the beach. I looked out to sea, and listened for her footsteps. To my great surprise, they seemed to move behind me. I heard the click of her straps undoing, and my stomach summersaulted when I realised that she was right behind my rock. An idea dawned; fumbling in a pocket on the leg of my shorts I drew out a simple mirror. I had no idea why it was there, but wasted no time in looking behind me. I was greeted to the bronzed back of the woman, her soft ass seemingly meant for me to fondle. Her arms were well toned and slim, and I watched as she brushed her hair. Then, she beant over to pick up her bra, which I could see lying on the sand in front of her feet. I was barely able to suppress a moan of pure arousal as I saw her soft womanhood peeking through at me, shaved to perfection. Then she reached down lower, to find something in her bag, and as the sight of her youthful, pert nipples met my eyes, I couldn't hold back.

At my loud moan I expected a surprised reaction, and turned myself with a sorry face. She just stood, stark naked in front of me, a wry smile on her lips. After a moment she stepped forward, and her face became seductive. "Got a problem down there?" she said, moving round me and straddling my legs. I couldn't believe what was happening - I was about to make love to a hot young thing like her, with no work from me. As her right hand started to squeeze te bulge in my shorts, her other took my head and she leant in to kiss me softly, our tongues dancing gently together. I massaged her sweet ass with hunger. She unzipped my fly and began to drag my shorts away from under me, to which I gladly gave assistance. My cock sprang up, as I had been wearing nothing underneath, the head of it smeared with precum. She took it in her hand and spread the clear fluid around, then took my hand and guided it between her legs.

Her flower was already moist and open, and as I touched her clit she shuddered and pushed forward to my hand. I rubbed her up and down for a moment before slipping two fingers inside her wet hole, finding and pressing hard on her g-spot. I rubbed her clit a little more with my thumb, and then with a loud primal grown she came, humping my hand violently as she gushed onto me. After a few moments it was over, and leaning on me heavily her eyes told me: "Your turn." She lifted her pelvis over me, and with one hand guiding my cock she pushed my meat deep inside her. She was wonderfully tight and I enjoyed the feel of her ridged walls as I moved deeper. Pretty soon we were hilted, and taking a firm grip on my arms she began to ride me, I was very turned on, and after only a few moments I felt myself beginning to come. She grunted and I felt muscle contractions ripple along my cock as she did the same, and this took me over the edge. We both bucked wildly as we shared our orgasmic bliss, my seed shooting deep into her womb. After it was over we embraced our moist bodies, and then she lifted herself off, my soft cock hitting my stomach with a wet slap. She stretched and quickly dressed, then wordlessly dissapeared.

No comments: